Breeders of Suri, Silky & Argentine Llamas

Misty Morn Llamas


Crias 2017

Slideshow - As They Grow

  • Misty Morn's Rebel Rouser - After the Rain
    Misty Morn's Rebel Rouser - After the Rain
  • Rebel Rouser
    Rebel Rouser
  • Rebel's Sire: Misty Morn's Metallic Flashfire
    Rebel's Sire: Misty Morn's Metallic Flashfire
  • Rebel's Dam - WF Spectacle
    Rebel's Dam - WF Spectacle
  • Misty Morn's Touch of Finesse. Finessa's first venture outside
    Misty Morn's Touch of Finesse. Finessa's first venture outside
  • Finessa's first venture outside
    Finessa's first venture outside
  • Finessa and Rebel - First Kiss
    Finessa and Rebel - First Kiss
  • Finessa's Sire - Northwest Titan
    Finessa's Sire - Northwest Titan
  • Finessa's Dam - Silver's Finale
    Finessa's Dam - Silver's Finale
  • Misty Morn's Lyrical Eloquence
    Misty Morn's Lyrical Eloquence
  • Elle - After the rain.
    Elle - After the rain.
  • Elle and a Huddle of Tired Little Crias
    Elle and a Huddle of Tired Little Crias
  • Elle's Sire: M.R.S. Vyking
    Elle's Sire: M.R.S. Vyking
  • Elle's Dam: Cinder  Dust
    Elle's Dam: Cinder Dust
  • Misty Morn's Metallic Crossfire
    Misty Morn's Metallic Crossfire
  • Cross's Sire: M.R.S. Heavy MEtal
    Cross's Sire: M.R.S. Heavy MEtal
  • Cross's Dam: Ekati's Elita
    Cross's Dam: Ekati's Elita
  • Misty Morn's Just North Of Amazing
    Misty Morn's Just North Of Amazing
  • North - Walking with his buddy Rebel.
    North - Walking with his buddy Rebel.
  • North - Nice markings.
    North - Nice markings.
  • North - Such a handsome boy.
    North - Such a handsome boy.
  • Misty Morn's Just North Of Amazing's Sire - Northwest Titan
    Misty Morn's Just North Of Amazing's Sire - Northwest Titan
  • North's Dam: Misty Morn's Wind In The Wilow
    North's Dam: Misty Morn's Wind In The Wilow
Misty Morn's Rebel Rouser - After the Rain
Misty Morn's Rebel Rouser - After the Rain


Always seems to be difficult to take photos of the young ones. They simply don't stand as you would like them. Just when you think you have the perfect shot showing them in their best light bingo.....a little buck or a run to resume play with their buddies. We will continue to take photos and share them with you. Along the way we are sure to get some good ones.


Misty Morn's Metallic

 

Crossfire - Sale Pending


M.R.S. Heavy Metal x Ekati's Elita

Born: May 25, 2017

Call Name: Fire



We were eagerly waiting for an offspring from this pairing. So at 11:30 May 25, meet Metallic Crossfire. (Double Suri)


This little fella is mahogany in colour with very tight little suri locks. 


Heavy Metal produces wonderful offspring with absolutely mild sweet temperaments. We would expect nothing less from this young man. In this picture he is less than one hour old. Still not standing perfectly but no sooner on his wobbly feet he was trying to nurse. Picture below at almost four months old. Taken September 17, 2017.





 


Misty Morn's Rebel 


Rouser - Sold



Misty Morn's Flashfire x W.F. Spectacle

Born: June 3, 2017

Phenotype: Suri

Call Name: Rebel


This little suri fella is an hour old in this photo. Grey head and a medium fawn coloured body. Suri locks are very tight. He was born in at 10:00 p.m. (Double Suri)


His Mom is a suri appy and Dad is a reverse suri appy so we thought this pairing might just present us with an appy offspring. Guess not. 


Pictures below show him at three months old. 





*

Misty Morn's Just 


North Of Amazing


Northwest Titan x Misty Morn's Wind In The Willow

Born: June 8, 2017 - 12:00 p.m.

Phenotype: Suri 

Call Name: North


This is a pairing that I was working toward for a number of years. A Metal daughter ( re: Dam - Maybelle's Wind Dancer, RIP) and Titan (SSRMT Leonardo Son). Spectacular Grey/Taupe suri boy with red and white markings. White boots (front) and white spats (back).


He is earmarked to be Northwest Titan's replacement should anything every happen to one of our principal herdsires. He is a special boy.

*




*


*



Misty  Morn's Lyrical 


Eloquence


M.R.S. Vyking x Cinder Dust

Born: June 15, 2017

Phenotype: Silky

Call Name: Elle


This young lady was born at 3:00 p.m. Photo taken the same day around 6:00 p.m. She is exhibiting lots of energy with a sweet nature. Rather interesting combination. A Chilean Experanza son Vyking (Esperanza now in Germany) and a daughter out of my soul mate Maybelle's Wind Dancer (RIP) - Cinder Dust. 


Given the ILR documents Vyking is the only breeding male by Esperanza in Canada. His paternal brother in the U.S. seems to produce a majority of  boys and we felt that Vyking so far has done the same. So happy to have this little lady on board with these genetics for our future breeding programme.


We love the white eye lashes and the black eyeliner. Gives her such an interesting facial appearance. Ellie is from double suri parents with a 75% chance of being a suri girl. Well she presented us with the 25% alternative. She is a silky. Such a pretty young lady.




*

Misty Morn's


Touch of Finesse



Northwest Titan x Silver's Finale

Born: June 28, 2017

Call Name: Finessa


Finessa was due June 25, 2017 and was born June 28 at 7:00 a.m. The photo alongside - she is still wet only 20 minutes after birth. She is a smokey dark brown colour with a white T marking on her face. She is quite a large sized girl. 


With Northwest Titan as her Sire we look forward to a very well conformed, tall girl. 


Bottom photos taken September 17, 2017 along with the other new postings our our crias. 


*


Four of five of this years crias along with two of the Moms. 


In order:


Misty Morn's Metallic Crossfire (checking out one of our Aussies)

Misty Morn's Lyrical Eloquence 

WF Spectacle

Misty Morn's Just North Of Amazing

Misty Morn's Rebel Rouser

Cinder Dust